Quick Links

The CD Reissue Wish List blog has been discontinued as of October 2015, as it had served its initial purpose.

Please click on the following links for:

CDRWL News

CDRWL Priority 1


CDRWL Priority 2

New CDRWL items and/or new notes on items previously featured here.

CDRWL LPs for sale

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pollen, Belgium


Pollen - Ry d'Oxhe. 1978 Beo.

Another album I sold from my first Creativity & Chaos mail order catalog in 1995. And like The Machines Have Landed, it was something I didn't have a copy of. So Mike sent it along with the others. It's not something I regret selling, but it's good to have for the archives.

Pollen's sole album is an odd combination of Dylan-esque street folk, depressing blues and dramatic Ange inspired progressive rock - all sung in French. A bit outside my interest area, but there's some challenging and compelling music to be found here. Worth seeking out for a couple of listens.

Priority: none

No comments: